Thursday, February 23, 2006

Journal Cover


My quilt journal was such an ugly book, I've needed to get a cover made for it for a long time. These are not my usual colors, but I fell in love with the swirly pink/green/purple/yellow fabric & thought it would be great for embellishing. And I realize that it's not a good thing to get into a rut with my favorite colors all the time, and I'm really happy with how this is turning out.
I was REALLY hoping to use those cute little colored eyelets, but, of course, I can't find my little eyelet puncher tool. Searched everywere, but I'm sure it will turn up as soon as I get back from the store with my new one.
I did some embroidery and beading, I don't think it's completed yet, but I have to think about it.
If someone can explain to me how to make the pictures bigger and still be able to keep the jpgs low enough so the pic will post, I'd sure appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home