Monday, May 15, 2006

Another Cloudy Day

It's chilly and cloudy today, a bit of sunshine would be welcome. At least it's not raining, the last few days it rained almost non-stop. I'm not sure what this flower is, but it's about the only thing that's blooming in my garden right now, must be a plant that likes wet feet!

My daughter and SIL want to have a vegetable garden here this year, hope we can get that started soon. We won't be able to put any plants in for a couple of weeks, most likely, but I'd love to get it tilled up so I can start imagining those fresh veggies!
I'm actually making some progress here, I don't have a plan for this one, just deciding what to do as it goes along. I'm adding more leaves, trying to decide what embellishments to do, and still trying to decide on the border. After I look at it for a while, it will come to me....... I wish I could say we're making progress on our addition. We had the bathroom pretty much put together & when my husband tried to install the shower doors in the corner shower, it was impossible because the walls aren't straight, thus the shower walls aren't straight!! Arghhhhhhhh! Now the vanity, toilet & shower all have to be taken out, the walls torn out and redone, and probably the ceiling as well, and everything done over. So glad we didn't give the builder the rest of the money, or we'd be in trouble. I hope we never have to build again, at least anything more than we can do by ourselves, all we hear is horror stories about builders. Ah well, it's really frustrating, but it's fixable, so I'm not going to let it make me crazy, life goes on. Hope you're all having a great spring and are inspired by all the beauty around you this time of year!

1 Comments:

Blogger the shrewness said...

i asked myself the same question! i have no idea what that flower is but i really like it.

if my research pays off... i will et you know!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home