Monday, May 01, 2006

Proof of progress!


I finally got a chance to get up to my sewing room and start on a project I've been thinking about for a while (yeah!). It's barely started, but since I'm so proud that I actually got up there, I have to post a pic!
~~~~~~~~~We're still plugging along on the addition, and here's my most recent contribution to our new bathroom.
I discovered I really hate tiling, but we're happy with the final result. Guess whose idea the little tile in the middle was? Reminds me a little bit like a quilt if that gives you a hint.
Spring is coming slowly, which is fine with me. I hate it when it gets warm too soon and all the flowers open and fade out too quickly. This is such a great time of year here, the fruit trees are in full flower, flowers are popping up all over, there's incredible beauty around every corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home