Friday, May 12, 2006

Shipshewana day! (or Free Manure)

I had such a great day on Wednesday, one of those fun days that you wish didn't have to end. I went to Shipshewana, Indiana with my daughter & her nephew, Charlie. It was a perfect day, sunny and in the 70s, just beautiful (and there was the free manure, that topped it off!).
The waterfall is from a walkway along the front of the Blue Gate restaurant. We had a nice lunch there (they have a wonderful bakery with the best sugar-free chocolate as well as lots of other goodies).
The carousel (shown in an earlier post) is coming along. It looks like it's nearly done. I just love this, can't wait to see it finished. Besides a great variety of horses, there's a pig, and there's also a bulldog. I haven't seen a cow yet....I think they should have a cow. We lucked out, the next day it rained all day long and has been rainy ever since. I soooooo need to mow the lawn this weekend (or start on that ark).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home