Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tree & the letter B

As nice as today was, I should have been working in the garden, but instead I actually got some work done on the tree (it's ALMOST like gardening!). My camera didn't get the colors quite right, but you get the idea. Still have a lot to do, I want to make some leaves overlapping the border, and I'm trying to decide whether I want to machine quilt it, or hand quilt and use embroidery to add more dimension to the tree. And there must be beads....

Anyway, on to the letter Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BABIES- Wish mine hadn't grown up so fast, or would at least have some of their own.

BACK TO BEDLAM- good album by James BLUNT!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BACTERIA- Am I getting more paranoid about it because I'm getting older or because I'm reading more about the bird flu, flesh eating bacteria & etc. ??

BALDERDASH!- Just another word I like.

BALL- Such a simple object, it's amazing how much fun it is, and how different the world would be without it. Just seeing a bin of colorful rubber balls at the store brings a smile to my face.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BASSWOOD- A type of wood that I use for carving, which fortunately grows on our property.

BEADS- One of my favorite obsessions next to fabric.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BESOTTED- *sigh*Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BICYCLE- My oldest son's favorite mode of transportation.

BLUEBONNET-So lovely.















BLUEGILL- My Grandpa Pete's passion was fishing, he used to catch a lot of bluegill. He'd clean them right up so we could get them on the grill, and they were soooooo good. He ruined me for fish, they never taste as good to me as his fish did, fresh from the lake.

BOOKISH- A good word to describe my daughter and I.

BUNNY- There's one outside my window right now! I've been seeing a lot of them in the yard this spring. This is not looking good for my veggie garden.

1 Comments:

Blogger kirsty said...

Love the tree quilt!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home