Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Words from A to ?

Time to start some wordplay, not sure how many letters I'll get through, but here goes....
A is for:

ABLOOM- The lilacs are at this moment.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ABNORMALITY- When it comes to people, what is normal anyway?

ACCUMULATION- One of my problems when it comes to fabric & all related items. ADDICTION also applies.

ADDITION- The one being added to our house is driving us crazy, SO glad we didn't build a whole new house.

ADZ- Who came up with this word? Weird, but I like it.

ALL HALLOWS EVE- Used to be one of my favorite eves, back in the old days when a child could go around their own neighborhood without any worries.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ANCESTRY- Have spent many hours studying mine, lots of farmers, a tallow chandler and one Colonial Governor.

ANTEDILUVIAN- I just love the sound of the word, it makes me think of Atlantis and the song by Donovan.

ANTS- On my kitchen cupboard, yuck!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ANTIQUE STORES- Love to look through them, too cheap to buy much. But I love to see all the junk I have in my barn that is selling for the big bucks!

APPLES- My daughter's dog loves to play catch with them and afterwards finds them a yummy snack! I try to eat one a day to keep you-know-who away.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AQUA- My friend's current favorite color.

AROMA- I love how certain smells will bring memories to mind so clearly.

ART- Can't imagine life without it.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ASSIMILATE- Resistance is futile.....I'm thinking the Borg would spit us back out, especially if they started with Anna Nichole Smith or Paris Hilton.

ASSOCIATE- If they're working at Wal-mart at the register, lets just be real and call them cashiers. Nobody is being fooled here.

ATTIC- Full of junk, must clean.

AUCTION- Want to get to some of these this year and buy some boxes of stuff!

AZURE- Isn't it a beautiful sounding word? And color as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home