Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back to The Tree

I'm finally doing some quilting again. Not that the house is done, it's still a major mess, but we're making some progress. I hope to get the tree done before my appointment with the ortho doctor, I'm having shoulder problems, apparently the MRI showed some bone cysts, tendonitis & arthritis. I hope the solution is physical therapy and not surgery. There's so much to do around here, I don't need my arm out of service for any length of time.

Aren't these fabric sample pieces great? Joann's was selling them out and though I'm trying not to buy any more fabric until I use up about a half a ton of what I already have, I couldn't resist. They're from Pakistan, France and some other country I've never been to, sadly my fabrics are far more well traveled than I am.

And finally, here is a picture of a corner of our new bedroom. My Dad made the quilt stand and we just got the print hung over the weekend. The rest of the house is pretty much still looking like a disaster area. I hope we can get the rest of the house back in order soon, I am not much of a stickler for cleanliness generally, but I hate having the house in this much disorder.

3 Comments:

Blogger HollyKNY said...

Hi Sue!

It's Holly Knott. Can you email me at hollyknott@hollyknott.com? I can't find an email link to you on your site, so don't know how else to contact you! Thanks! :-)

3:19 PM  
Blogger teri springer said...

Hi Sue...So happy to see things coming together.

Life is crazy over here too. Trying to finish my class sample and a charity quilt before we leave for Canada on the 14th. Yikes.

We must get together as soon as I get back. I hope the outcome at the ortho is good. Let me know!

teri

7:27 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Your tree's beautiful!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home