Saturday, September 09, 2006

South Haven

Our son, Jason, is here for a visit, so we made a trip over to South Haven, MI. We love to eat at Clementine's and take a walk on the pier. There are a lot of nice little shops there, and one huge antique mall that I really like to hang around in as long as possible. The beach was pretty bare, it's definitely feeling like fall now, and there were very few people there. There was just a slight chill in the air, but we were noticing that a lot of people had on jackets or sweatshirts already. I love fall, but because of all the problems with the house we didn't get to enjoy the summer much at all, it just flew by while we were busy with other things.
I have absolutely no pics of any of those cute shops for you, the guys just weren't into that so I gave them a break and will go back to browse another day. I didn't think you'd care to see a pic of the Wal-Mart where we stopped so I could buy the 2nd season of LOST. Jas had never watched Lost, the poor dear, so I got him hooked on that real quick. I think he's seen the first three DVDs already and he just got here last night. He's toast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Koch said...

Glad you got to spend time with your son. The pictures on your blog are really pretty. Thanx for visiting mine.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home