Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's March, right?

It definitely feels like it! If you look back a bit on my blog, you'll see a picture that was taken of our pond about three weeks ago when we had 15 inches of snow. That didn't last long, today was about 50 degrees, the sun was shining and a light breeze blowing. Not too bad.

I am proud of myself, I finally got the applique done on this top. I wasn't liking it much, so wasn't real inspired to get it done, but I like it a bit better now. We changed our minds about what color to paint the bedroom, so I didn't think it would work out, but it's not that far off & DH likes it, so maybe I'll actually finish it and use it after all.

Here are a couple of santas I carved and painted a while back. I haven't done any carving for a long time, but have another santa that I need to finish & I'd like to get back into carving, I really enjoy it. My problem is finding somewhere to work on them, it's a pretty messy process and we don't have a workshop. I usually sit on our bed and quilt, wonder if my DH would mind a few woodchips on the sheets?
So how come nobody told me about Pandora? I'm probably the only person who didn't know about it (except my DH, when I told him about it & how cool it is he gave me a disparaging look and told me I spend too much time on the internet.....spoilsport!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Merry Christmas Sue! I LOVE those Santas! I can't believe you carved them! WOW! Those are amazing! Thanks for showing us!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home