Sunday, April 08, 2007

Eh.

A week or so ago we had a couple of 80 degree days, flowers were blooming, we bought new bikes, took a couple of rides & were really enjoying the spring, then the snow came back. We've had several inches of accumulation in the last couple of days, and I'm doing a lot of whining about it. I like winter, but it wears on me after a while & I dream of sunshine. Hopefully this won't last long and we'll be back into normal temps for this time of year.


By the way, Happy Easter! This is a wall hangingI made a couple of years ago. I didn't read the pattern very carefully when I bought it, I was thinking of something about half that size to hang on the front door. I got to use up some of my scrap stash anyway & I do love the bunnies. Hopefully someday I'll figure out where to hang it. If I can find the pattern I'll edit this and give credit to the designer.

Not much going on around here so I'll keep this post short. I think I'll just close the curtains and look at my pictures from our California trip last month until the snow goes away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Love those bunnies!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Yes, the bunny and carrot quilt is cute. I am soon to inherit a small boat, so I am getting excited - I just have to get a tow bar for the car, an outboard motor and a licence!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home