Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nextel- can they possibly be this inept??

Someday we'll look back at this and laugh, right? RIGHT??......in my last blog I told about the huge hassle we've been through with Nextel/Sprint over a BlackBerry they sent that we never ordered. After almost a month of many phone calls and a couple of e-mails I finally received the packaging to return it to them. Then I had to call AGAIN to tell them that I sent it and give them a tracking number. I had to call twice and ended up talking to three different people again, but they finally said they received it and would take the charge off my bill ~within 90 days! What the heck, it only took them 3 days to get it to me and charge me for it.
So today my husband tried to use his cell phone and it didn't work, but mine was working. He called Nextel (you can guess this next part already, can't you?) and they said that since we sent back the BlackBerry they cancelled his account. And then they PUT A $250 CHARGE ON MY BILL FOR CANCELLING OUR PHONE SERVICE EARLY! ARGHHHHHH! Now I've got over $450 on my account for no reason.

But I'm sure they'll get it straightened out right away......

4 Comments:

Blogger taiyaleigh said...

Where is my *Yay!* grandbaby blog at? Hmmm? Hmm?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I hope it helps some to laugh about it. Nothing else seems to be working. Looking forward to chapter 3. :-)

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Violette said...

The phone companies will drive us all crazy. Having heard so many complaints about them over the years, it seems to me that we have to decide whether we want good service or billing errors. Every company does one or the other.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jenni @ Fairybread said...

It's unbelievable isnt' it? How do they make any money - I suppose by sending phones to people that didn't order them, then charging them for the stuff up. Disgraceful. I'd be voting with my feet as soon as you can.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home