Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just a quickie....

I just want to show the new outfit that I made for my grandbaby. The fabric is from Mary Englebreit's Friends & Flowers line, the fabric is SO cute. The pattern kind of bugged me, it should have been very easy, but they made it rather difficult the way they put it together. I guess I should read the directions all the way through before I get started.




She was okay with the outfit once it was on her, but she was complaining loudly when we put it on her. She hates having her clothes changed. She looks so cute when she's fussing that it makes me laugh & that definitely doesn't improve her mood! She's such a sweetheart though.

We went to see Mamma Mia! today & baby went along. She was really good, her mom doesn't let her watch tv, but she's always trying to sneak a peek if it's on, so she thought that big screen was awesome. I'm amazed that the loudness didn't bother her, but she even slept through part of it. She really liked the singing & dancing. It's really a fun movie & we all enjoyed it. So glad my husband didn't end up taking me though, he would have hated it, especially seeing James Bond singing!


3 Comments:

Blogger Happy Zombie said...

What a darling outfit... darling little granddaughter! I complain loudly when I have to change clothes too. Wish society wouldn't frown upon 24/7 pajama time.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Sue, your granddaughter looks so cute in her new outfit.
I got the soundtrack for Mamma Mia, and was amazed at how good Meryl Streep sang. Haven't had a chance to see it yet.

3:07 PM  
Blogger MouseChirpy said...

Ryla Joy looks so precious in her pretty new outfit. I especially think she looks just like a little angel as a fairy princess. So cute! You and your daughter did a wonderful job making her costume.
Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and for letting me know that you were also having problems entering your blog. It's nice to know that I wasn't alone.
Take care.
Aloha!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home