Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Easter


My husband kindly put up my new quilt hanger today, so I thought I should post a pic and give him credit. He's been working a lot of hours so I wasn't too worried about getting the Easter quilt up, but it is definitely nice to have it done. The colors are all funky in the pic, there's really more contrast than that, the bunnies don't blend into the background, oh well.
I've tried a few different ways of hanging quilts, and I like this the best. The hanger is from Lolly's in Shipshewana, Indiana. If you're a quilter and you're ever anywhere near Shipshewana, you will definitely not want to miss a visit to Lolly's. They have two stores now, actually, one is their fabric store and one has a big wall of hand quilted quilts, probably all Amish or Mennonite made, but I'm not positive about that. I almost forgot, they actually have three stores, there's also one on the bottom floor of the building where they sell 'outdated' fabric for $5 a yard and have a boat full of fat quarters. Lots of fun.


How cute is that? Love the high stepping bunny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Love your Easter wallhanging and hanger! I'm heading to Shipshe this Thursday for the Dear Jane Retreat at the Farmstead. Can't wait....

7:36 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

The Easter quilt is darling!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home