Monday, November 01, 2010

Time to think about Christmas!

It's been a while, so I thought I'd do a post about what I've been working on. I've almost finished my 'A Christmas Wish' quilt that was a free BOM from Gail Pan designs. I love these designs she did, simple yet beautiful and they could be used for so many great projects. I plan to do a lot of hand quilting on this, but I don't think it will take me too much longer to have it done. Hopefully it will be done in time to be a Christmas present for someone this year.



I've also been painting the Santa I carved a while back. I still need to figure out what he should be holding in his right hand, it will probably be a small Christmas tree bulb or a candy cane.

I'm still enjoying the fall, but I really need to get working on Christmas presents! I always say I'm going to work on them all year so I'll be way ahead, but it rarely happens. Hope you're having as nice a fall as we've had here (in Michigan), it's been awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Sue, your Santa is awesome. You do wonderful work with the carving and the painting. I love your Christmas stitchery quilt, too. Mine is still in block form.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home