Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

I had a nice surprise recently, I was the winner of this beautiful stack of fat quarters from Sis Boom's raffle! It was a bright spot in an otherwise depressing time, we've had four deaths in the family in the last four months.
When I got the package my 2 year old granddaughter was here, when I opened the package up she picked up the stack, said "Pretty!" and gave it a big hug. Then she wanted to open up the pieces of fabric and look at them. It was so cute! I was definitely encouraging her to enjoy the pretties, I really hope she's a quilter someday. Someone's going to have to use up my fabric stash!
Hopefully once the Christmas rush is over I'll be able to show you some projects made from these fabrics, I'm really looking forward to working with them.
In case I don't post before then, I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home