Friday, May 20, 2011

I picked up this lovely vase at Goodwill yesterday, it's perfect for lilacs & looks very 50-ish, I love it! It's nice to finally have some flowers blooming, though the weather is still a bit iffy. At least we're having a bit more sun, I really needed some of that.



My little Bodhi has grown a tiny bit, he's got that goofy one ear up thing going, it's adorable! He's got a sweet personality and he seems to be pretty smart for a puppy. He's got spunk for sure, I think obedience training will be a challenge with this little guy.


I've been doing some hand sewing on kid's clothes, making a pile of stuff to hopefully put on Etsy eventually. I've sold things on eBay before, but not my crafts. I'm not sure what will sell on there (that will sell for enough to make it worth the work, at least) so I'm probably going to try some different things and see how it goes. I always having trouble trying to figure out what to charge, I put so much time into the things I make that I want to get a decent price for the work, but I don't want to overprice it either.
I've also been trying to get caught up on my Barbara Brackman Civil War blocks. I'm getting there, but I'm still a couple blocks behind. Hopefully I'll get caught up this weekend! Hope you have a good weekend~

3 Comments:

Blogger sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Sue, Bodhi is so darling!! Where did you get him?

11:19 PM  
Blogger T@iy@ said...

I noticed that vase and meant to say something about how beautiful it was! :) Little Missy said "That's my Bodhi! That's my Bodhi!"

12:21 PM  
Blogger MARCIE said...

I did some embroidery on denim overalls for my daughter 40 years ago! It was hard stitching thru the denim! Yours are adorable! Nice work Sue!
Also adorable puppy!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home