Tuesday, July 12, 2011



Everything is so beautiful here right now, it's just a matter of evading the mosquitoes & biting deer flies to get a photo or two. We were lucky, the recent bad storms hit hard around here in all directions, but our power didn't go out. The storm took down a lot of trees and there are still thousands without power.


My little Bodhi isn't so little any more. He's lucky that he's made it this far since he loves to destroy my flower beds and dig big holes in the yard. Fortunately the flowers will come back next spring, and I find it hard to get too mad at him because he's such a sweet boy.

His ears are standing up so nice now, but I kind of miss his wonky ear look. It seems like I just took the photo below. Just like kids, they grow up too fast!

1 Comments:

Blogger sewprimitive karen said...

What a darling dog. Is he going to be gigantic? I'm sorry about your flowers, though!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home