Monday, August 08, 2011

New doll for Christmas

I just finished this little girl today, already thinking of Christmas! I'm going to do a Halloween doll soon, I guess I'm a little backwards but I thought of these fabrics (Follow Your Heart by Kathy Schmitz for Moda) and I knew they'd be perfect for a little Raggedy Ann style doll.

I tried putting my etsy shop on the sidebar, but I apparently just erased the other things I had on there, hopefully I'll be able to tinker with it and figure it out. I really need a computer tech in the house.

This summer is really making me look forward to fall & winter (I know, when winter is here I'll be longing for spring!). Summer just isn't my favorite season & this one has been yucky. At least it's cooled off a slight bit, but we have such a problem with biting flies and mosquitoes this year that it's hard to spend much time outside. I'm trying different things on the poor dog's ears, they're getting chewed up. Skin So Soft seems to work pretty well, but whatever we use doesn't last too long & they like to be outside a lot. If anyone has suggestions as to what to use for dogs, I'd appreciate any advice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home