Thursday, December 29, 2011

December

I guess the name of this blog really needs changing, but eventually I will have some quilts to show you. I've been thinking about quilts, and have a couple that I really need to get started on (and MANY that I need to finish), but it seems that when I'm feeling melancholy I have a problem being in my sewing room. I have no idea why, but I'm working on spending more time in there.
I have been working on some dolls to put in my etsy shop since I've had a few requests for more. They're a bit time consuming to make, but I enjoy making them, and they don't require that I sit at the sewing machine for a long time. I like the idea of making something that will bring a smile to someone, and it's pretty cool to have dolls that I made traveling to different parts of the world.
I'm not real thrilled with the photos, but if I wait for the sun I'll never get any taken. We haven't had much snow at all, it's really been pretty nice, close to 50 degrees in recent days. I was trying to pretend that it was early May and spring would be here soon, but my winter denial is coming to an end, we're going to have snow very soon.
Hope you all have a safe and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home