Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013

Today it's raining like crazy. We had major thunderstorms last night, the thunder was so loud it was hard to get any sleep. It sounded like we had a strike very close, when it stops raining we'll have to go out in the woods & see if we had a tree hit. We're have a very chilly & wet spring, but after last summer's excessive heat I can't complain too much. Hopefully we'll have a nicer summer this year. 
 I don't usually post food, but this cannoli was so good! It's from Asiago's restaurant in Oshtemo, Michigan. 
This is mostly what I've been working on for the last few months, I'm hand quilting it, so it takes a while. That's all for now-

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Kuijer said...

Hi Sue. I love to handquilt and am also working on a small Christmas quilt that seems to be taking forever. I am trying not to want to put it aside for something else until it is off my UFO list. At least, I am busy making a potholder quilt which gives me lots of little finishes as I add to it each month.

I just adored your pie safe and how you used it to decorate with.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home