Thursday, July 11, 2013

New quilt finished~

Since the wedding is over, I can share photos of the quilt I made for my son & his new wife. She likes stars and purple, and he likes blue (and no flowers!) so I went with this. His siblings both got Double Wedding Ring quilts, but I really didn't want to make another, and I think they were happy with this.
 It was machine pieced and hand quilted, the blues and purples being batiks & the lighter colors are off white cotton prints. Now I have to get to work on a new quilt for Son #1, the quilt I made for his wedding is worn right out. I'm glad they used the stuffing out of it, though, that's what they're for. 

We're enjoying a beautiful summer here in Michigan, hope you're all having a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gayla said...

I love your beautiful quilt! I'm sure your son and his new wife love it!

Gayla
myquiltingnotebook.ning.com

1:01 PM  
Blogger working at life said...

Hi Sue!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

LOL! I love that sign!!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home